KellyConnect is Hiring Work from Home Now in the US! Join Now!
banner
Posts

Godfather Offer: Zero to $93K/Month in 15 Months

Riken Maharjan
Ayman Arab
  • Ayman Arab

  • Founder of TikScale
  • $93,500 monthly revenue
  • Published July 22, 2024 by Fardeen Khan
  • Reviewed and edited by Niall Doherty

Ayman Arab is the founder of TikScale

We come up with video ideas, script them, guide you through the entire recording process, and edit them. A couple of hours of recording per month creates a flywheel of video content that gets distributed across all major platforms.

In a recent video, Ayman shares how he went from $2K/month to $93.5K/month in 14 months with his agency business 🚀

A big part of that success is the guarantee, which you can see in the website tagline…

  • We Will Build You A YouTube Sales Funnel That Adds 10-30 Qualified Calls Every Month (Or You Don’t Pay)

🎬 I’ve heard this kind of thing referred to as a Godfather Offer, based on the famous line from the movie…

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

Ayman says in the video…

A lot of you guys are too scared to put guarantees, but this is what’s going to take you to the next level.

If I have to refund you, screw it, I’ll refund you and I’ll just make it back. And I’m going to improve on my service.

😎 Another benefit of such a bold guarantee…

This also puts a fire under your ass where you’re like, “okay, I have to fulfill,” and it naturally just makes your service better.

How Ayman got started…

Originally I started with short-form content, but everyone was offering basic short-form content. Like they didn’t have an offer, they didn’t have an end result they wanted to give…

When I started out, I didn’t really know what end result I could promise.

I didn’t know how many views I could promise… I didn’t know anything. I was a noob.

This [TikScale] is my third time starting an agency.

I didn’t know what I was doing, so I was like… I’m going to make a crazy offer where I’m actually just giving the deliverable, but I’m going to put a cool spin on it.

So I was like, I’m going to make you 60 shorts in, 2 hours of your time per month.

How I did this was, we’d hop on two Zoom calls per month for 1 hour long each, and then I would ask them questions, they would answer, I would clip it up, turn it into 60 shorts a month, and this offer was so simple but it was so freaking fire.

Then he started cold emailing potential clients, which got him to $15K/month in 4 months 🤯

Soon after Ayman hired an editor to help him…

I realized that my client who was getting the best results was the only one doing YouTube with us, so a light bulb went off and I pivoted towards primarily focusing on YouTube.

Because the problem with doing short-form content was like, in our prime, we were doing 360 shorts a month, so it was like 10-12 a day, and it was a lot, and I was quality checking all of that.

And I’m doing 360 shorts, and I’m getting paid $15K.

So then I was like, okay, this guy, he’s getting quantifiable results, we’re making him money, he went from $30K a month to $75K a month.

I was like, screw it, let’s double down on this YouTube stuff.

Now, he’s also growing his own social channels via video content which helps him get more clients…

With all that in mind, think about a Godfather Offer you could use to boost your business 🤔

Not only will it help you stand out and get noticed, but it will also force you to up your game and deliver.

First time seeing our Online Money Maker profiles? Click here for a quick intro.

The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.

If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Tuesday and Friday to 23,454 legendary subscribers.


Learn more about income claims and estimates on this website

Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.

With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.

Here’s how:

  • We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
  • We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
  • We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
  • If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.

If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.

Is this kind of business right for you?

Check out our framework to see the 19 types and 6 levels of online business, and discover which is best for you.

Other ways to make money online

There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.