KellyConnect is Hiring Work from Home Now in the US! Join Now!
banner
Posts

$400K a Year on Amazon in a Few Hours a Week

Riken Maharjan

  • Matthew Borger

  • Amazon Reseller
  • $400,000 annual sales

Matthew Borger sells on Amazon around his full-time job as a mortgage broker in Houston. In a recent interview, he broke down how it’s gone since he started in early 2024 👇

My first year I did $157,000 in sales. Then in 2025, I did a little over $400,000 in sales.

And he never touches a single product 👀

I utilize a prep center, so I don’t touch any of my inventory. I don’t see any of my inventory.

Suppliers ship straight to the prep center, which preps and forwards everything to Amazon. Matthew just picks what to buy – now down to 2-3 hours a week 💪

His trick is finding products where every seller ships slowly, then swooping in with fast Prime delivery…

So I can jump on as a FBA seller and sell 10-20% higher than what’s on the listing.

At ~12% net margin, that $400K works out to around $48K profit 🤑

Want in? Open accounts with a few wholesale distributors, then hunt for listings where nobody’s offering fast shipping – there’s your gap 😎

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.